Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Adds & Restocks 11/20/09

Well...I don't know about you but I'm excited about the new Washed Out LP & Salem 7"'s we just got in.

Washed Out – Life of Leisure (Mexican Summer, Limited to 1000)
Salem – Frost & Legend 7”

And more awesome stuff:
Antony & The Johnsons – Aeon 7”
Antony & The Johnsons – Another World
Antony & The Johnsons – I Am A Bird Now
Antony & The Johnsons – The Crying Light
Antony & The Johnsons – The Lake
Antony & The Johnsons – You Are My Sister
Bon Iver – For Emma, Forever Ago
Califone – All My Friends Are Funeral Singers
Gun Outfit – Dim Light
Health – Die Slow 7”
Health – S/T
J. Tillman – Year In The Kingdom
Jeremy Jay – A Place Where We Could Go
Nurses – Apple’s Acre
Sufjan Stevens – Illinoise
Sufjan Stevens – Michigan
Sufjan Stevens – Seven Swans
The Books – Lost And Safe
The Books – Thought For Food
Yeasayer – All Hour Cymbals

No comments:

Post a Comment